Monday, March 14, 2011

help!

Dear Everyone,
      One day I was playing around with my blog when I discovered templates.  I found one I really liked and added it to my blog.  Then I decided I wanted my old background again.  So I reverted to the old minima template.... then I couldn't figure out how to put my background back in!  So I upgraded my template... now its really a mess!  I added the html for the background and it is partly showing up as well as the template.... anyone know how my blog can be saved?  I would love to post some pictures from prom but my blog makes me sad.  help!

2 comments:

  1. okay so I think I might be able to help....
    1.go to design then to template designer
    and i think you clicked on simple templates which is an easy fix.
    2.When i've messed mine up all I have to do is click on the box that shows a picture of a blog on the far left side of the templates that says live on blog under it.
    3.Then it should fix itself...let me know if that doesn't work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... maybe I can try to fix it next time I'm over

    ReplyDelete