Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Last Year...

I discovered and started to develop a new talent (Goddess of Love in the school musical, "Once on this Island" and Dolly Levi in the upcoming production of "The Matchmaker").



I continued pursuing my love for singing with Madrigal performances every day of December and the fun chance to be on the school's Christmas album... thrice!



I parted my hair in the middle and fully embraced lipstick.


I went to a couple dances with my best friends ever.



I gave Christmas to a refugee family from Burma.. Also with my best friend.



I applied to four colleges... so far I've only been accepted to Utah State BUT they did give me a nice scholarship... who knows where I'll end up.

                
 

        




I might've cleaned my room once or twice.. but I did get this:



I turned 18!!



This Year I Will....

Get BACK into the habit of doing my homework as soon as I get home (adjust schedule for rehearsals)

Decide what college to go to and GO THERE in September.

Do my own laundry.  Yes.  I think it's time.

Do SOMETHING to strengthen my testimony every day.

Eat healthy.  Ya I know.

Get organized and STAY organized.

Stop biting/ripping my nails.

Wake up BEFORE school starts.

Start to like myself without saying, "As soon as...(fill in body part or characteristic).. is different."

GRADUATE

Learn how to eat ONE cookie... instead of twelve.  Yes, I'm sorry to say... I have eaten twelve cookies in one sitting... I know.  I'm ashamed.


Ya, Okay??? Most my goals are the same goals I've had every New Year for the past eighteen New Years... but thank you, Oprah, for explaining precisely why that's okay.


2 comments:

  1. I love this. Cheers to a new year! We can do this, it only gets better, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cass, I just love you. Alot. :)

    ReplyDelete